Wednesday, January 25, 2012

LAPTOP CASE


Good evening. Today I am still on my holiday. I really sleepy coz for some hours ago, I really work hard on my pfoject (Logic & Trigonometri have finished) yeyeye. . .
Now, I will make a posting about my handmade creation from flanel.  Actually, this one had been done since long time ago. But, I wanna share it and make a review.
Oke, about the picture above is Laptop case.

The properties: flanel, benang, jarum, kain bekas, hiasan Mata, pita, karet elastis.
The picture cover is up to you guys, u have to make a term first so that the result will have nice shapes. Then, put n give lem/perekat or u can jait also. (sorry i mix mix my language, coz Iam toooo lazzy to open my dictionary haha). Oke next, jahit juga bagian bawah dengan pita supaya dapat diikatkan ke laptop nantinya. Karet nya juga Di jahit Di ujung atas kanan Dan kiri.
Oke........ Finish.........
Selamat mencoba. Atau jika malaz membuat.  U can contact me. Maybe I will make it and sell it to  you. Hihihihi..

Gomawo ^_^ . . .

Posted via Blogaway
0 Comments
Komentar

0 comments:

Post a Comment