Saturday, June 23, 2012

SETS (Himpunan)

Sets is a material of Senior High School grade VII semester2. I had made this material some month ago, now I want to share it for everyone if you need to know about this material.
I convert it become pdf. I can't write it here directly because some of this writing consist of math equation.
Here, some previews:
______________________________________________
SETS
I.  UNDERSTANDING SETS
A set is a collection of objects which can be clearly defined.
Example:
-  A group of the color of traffic light.
-  A herd of reptile animals.
-  A group of humans who born in October.
Look at the following groups which are not considered as a set:
-  A group of handsome boys in my class 
-  A group of cheap cloths in the market.

II.  SYMBOL AND MEMBERSHIP OF A SET
A set is usually denoted by a  capital letter  such as A, B, C, …, Z. The objects 
which are included in a set may be expressed using brackets.
Example:
1.  A set of natural numbers which are less than 5.
K = {1,2,3,4} 
2.  A set of basic color.
G = {red, yellow, green}
______________________________________________
You can download it here

Credit me, please. Thanks. Gomawo ^_^

Don't forget to give your comment.
0 Comments
Komentar

0 comments:

Post a Comment