Sunday, July 21, 2013

MY DRAWING ZONE #part1


Welcome..............
I love to draw such random things. It could be an anime, a girl/boy , a scenery, a cartoon, or anything . . . .
Drawing is a hobby to me. ^_^
But, I need a good mood to do it. If not, my drawing will be really bad. hehehe.

It is the 1st part of my drawing zone.
So, Check it out............................................. Be Ready...............................................................


The title is a lonely curly girl that waiting for her prince. hihihi.
This drawing is really artistics and the additional color give more vibe on it. laaaaaaaaaaaaalaaaaaa

The second one is a cute boy in halloween day. Is that boy really cute? Yes. A cute boy hold a knife? that's dangerous.  xp. Just be careful, my cute boy.....
Actually, I made this on a whiteboard, not on paper as usual.

It is Eid snack in a beautiful jar for Ramadhan special edition. ^_^
It's just my random drawing. I did it on my final project paper, haha.

The next one is a handsome man with gentle pose.
I made this randomly, I copy from Infinite poster and I think he is one of Infinite members but I don't know who is he actually.
I also do it on the cover of my final project. haha. Just intermezzo when I felt bored toward that final project. xp. ^_^.

The last is about three moslem sibling have an activity in front of their house. xp.
It's also Ramadhan special edition. This drawing is beautiful and artistic, I think. ^_^


So, which one is your favorite??? Which one is the most gorgeous drawing???
Do you think I have great drawing skill? haha ^_^

Don't forget give your comment. Thank you. Good Night.


Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *_*

2 comments:

  1. Yah, masa lembar skripsi digambarin :|
    iseng juga kamu yaa,
    bagus gambarnyaa....suka yg suasana ramadhan itu, nice!

    ReplyDelete